I. Facility Rental Fees:
Between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. $2,495.00
No minimum guest count (Four hours)
Friday: Between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. $3,295.00
Between 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. $3,595.00
Friday evening 100 minimum guest counts
Saturday: Between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. $3,300.00
Between 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. $3,995.00
Saturday evening 150 minimum guest count
Sunday: Anytime $3,395.00
No minimum guest count
*All events held on a holiday will be charged at a Saturday Facility Rental Fee*
II. Ceremony Fee:
Ceremony at Los Encinos when followed by Reception $995.00
Ceremony Only $1,800.00
An hour and half for ceremonies may be scheduled any time during the
week or for Friday, Saturday or Sundays, the timing may be between
3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Food is not allowed.
Length of time allowed per event
- Ceremony and Reception ……….…….5 hours (plus 3 additional hours for dressing and setting up)
- Reception Only ………………………….. 4 hours
- Ceremony only……………….………..… 1.5 hours
- Rehearsal………………………………….…1 hour
(Rehearsals are conducted by the Minister and/or wedding party 1-2 days prior to the event; schedule with your representative)
- Additional hours may be purchased on same night as event at $500.00 per hour plus tax.
Note: There may be other guests in the area prior to the five hours.
IlI. How to Book
A $1,500.00 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit and a signed contract are required to book an event.
The deposit will be applied to the final bill.
The Facility Rental fee minus the deposit is due five months prior to the event.
- Service fee and taxes will be added at the very end. In the event that booking occurs within the five months or less, then prior arrangements will be made and will be entered in the contract.
- The final balance is due seven days prior to the event. All checks must clear the bank before the wedding. If the final balance is not paid within seven days, then you are to pay the balance in cash, a cashier’s check or credit card.
- In the event that the wedding must be cancelled, a partial refund of the TOTAL facility rental fee minus the deposit will be refunded. It will be based on the number of days prior to the event.
- There is an eighteen (18%) percent service charge to food only and the applicable State Sales Tax (6.75%) to the total invoice.
Prices are subject to change without notice; however, once you have booked the facility, prices are locked in and will not change.
Facility & Ceremony Rental Fees include the following services & amenities:
- Complimentary dressing area for the bride and groom.
- An hour rehearsal time (Usually the day before the event)
- Cake cutting service. (Once the cake cutting is complete the servers will cut the cake and lay it out buffet style for the guests to come up at their leisure)
- We package your left over cake, beverages and alcohol
- Outdoor arbor for the ceremony
(Arbor is covered with live wisteria in spring or white dogwood blooms in the winter months)
- Outdoor patio heaters (winter events only)
- C.D. Player, Background music, Cordless microphone & Indoor and outdoor speakers
- Indoor dancing area
- Upward Lighting (Additional cost see upgrades)
- GOBO Light (Displays names or initials of Bride and Groom. Additional cost, see upgrades)
- Free parking
- Handicapped accessibility
- Set up and tear down of tables and chairs
- 60” round tables and 6’and 8’ rectangular tables
- Specialty Tables: head, buffet, cake, candy, gift, and sign in, unity candle tables and rectangle tables for pictures
- Cocktail Tables
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs for reception (chair pads are an additional cost, see upgrades)
- White padded garden chairs for the ceremony
- White floor length tablecloths
- Choice of cloth napkins (white, ivory, yellow, red, navy, black, brown and pink)
- Choice of colored toppers (upgraded toppers available)
- Table runners
- Table china, silverware, glassware and cake plates
- Clear glass votive and tea lights
- Wedding cake knife set
- Bar station (Additional bar can be set up on the patio for an additional cost; this is great for larger indoor/outdoor weddings)
- Bartender (optional purchase of an additional bartender during cocktail hour, see upgrades)
- Margarita Machine (50 servings-you supply the ingredients, speak to your representative for more information)
- Punch fountain (5 gal.-you supply the ingredients, speak to your representative for more information)
- Iced Tea, Coffee & Water (all the necessities included)
- Glassware (wine, beer, double old fashioned, champagne flutes, water glasses, and coffee cups)
- Ice is provided for all beverages (excluding the chilling of beer kegs please ask your distributor for the ice)
- Champagne buckets
- Choice of centerpieces for tables
- Silver candelabra
- Shepherds hooks with glass globes down aisle to arbor
- Unity candles and candle holder
- Floor and/or table portrait easel
- 18” silver cake riser- round and square
(Deleted amenities will not reduce the cost of the package. If for some reason we do not have enough centerpieces, you will be asked choose another one. You may bring other items, provided that we do not offer them as part of the amenities.)
Contact Information:Los Encinos Hill Country Estate
Bertha Dominguez (210) 698-1654 office
24183 Boerne Stage Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78255 (210) 568-4499 fax office
Call to set an appointment. Appointments are scheduled any day after